Submitting articles to our insurance claims article directory is an excellent opportunity to build links to your own valuable website. We welcome the opportunity to share valuable educational information with our own readers. The purpose of our directory is to add meaningful, relevant content to our website. In return we give our article contributors the chance to generate more back-links to their own websites.
Here are some of the types of insurance claim related topics that we accept.
- Attorney, Insurance Agent or Claims Adjuster Testimonials
- Insurance Claims Handling Training Articles
- Insurance Claims Handling Reviews
- Insurance Company Reviews
- Claims-related Top Ten Lists
- Insurance-related Book Reviews
- Personal Injury Treatment
- Insurance Fraud Investigations
- Insurance Claim Surveillance Stories
Here are some examples of what we DO NOT accept:
- Advertisements or written "infomercials"
- Links to Company Replicated Websites, Capture Pages or Distributor websites
- Articles that are plagiarized or stolen, or used on another website
- Poor quality articles
- Links to sales pages
Please be advised that we reserve the right to edit your article. In most cases, we might change a few words to ensure that it is original content.
Here is how to get started on using our Claims Article Directory:
- Create a title that will get people's attention.
- Type up your article and use spell-check.
- Create an author bio, if desired, and add it as the last paragraph to your article.
- Include a link to your own website in your author bio if you wish, but make sure that it is not an affiliate site, capture page, or company replicated website.
- Make sure that you have at least 300 words, including your author bio.
- If you upload a photo (optional), make sure that it is an original, not a stock photo or something taken from another website.
- Submit your article.
Once you do this, we will receive notification that your Insurance or Personal Injury claim related article has been submitted. We will then review it, make minor editorial changes if necessary. If your article is poorly written or would add no value to our site, or if it is could be deemed offensive to our readers, it will be rejected.
We will place your article under the proper category, and your article will be a separate page on our website. We will keep your article active unless your link goes inactive or you request that the article be removed.
Please complete this web-form to submit your original content Insurance Claims Article to our Directory. Make sure to read the terms and conditions above. Thank you.
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Local Lead Generation Tips for Insurance Agents
If you own an insurance agency or are an independent insurance agent, you should consider using direct marketing to generate local leads for your business. …
What to Consider When Filing Third Party Auto Insurance Claims Not rated yet
Disappointment of seeing your vehicle damaged is only the beginning. If you have to make a third party car insurance claim it means that someone else caused …
Slurry Spreading Safety Tips for Farmers in the UK Not rated yet
Agriculture is one of the most dangerous industries in the UK. According to the Health and Safety Executive, between 40 and 50 farmers lose their lives …
How to Report a Casualty or Theft Loss on Schedule A (Itemized Deductions) of Your Income Tax Forms Not rated yet
For tax purposes, casualty or theft losses are losses you suffer because of damage to or the loss of personal (non-business) property such as your home …
Five Important Steps to Claiming Life Insurance Not rated yet
When a loved one dies, grief can be over whelming. Sometimes, it is hard to move past the pain to get theirs as well as your own affairs in order. Not …
House Insurance Company Reviews - A Must Thing To Consider Not rated yet
It is a good idea to undertake a house insurance company review before you choose a specific insurance provider to accompany your insurance plan. There …
Ten Tips That Will Help Save On Auto Insurance Not rated yet
Very often we spend little for ourselves than for insurance polices. Insurance policies like auto insurance, home, health, and life are mandatory and just …
What Are The Most Important and Considerable Aspects Of A Mortgage Insurance? Not rated yet
While the thought of having your own home may seem like an excitement booster to you, you may have to undertake lots of research and financial planning …
Kudos to Superior Auto Service Center in Frederick, MD Not rated yet
Shady or dishonest auto-repair shops have become such a cliche that it's refreshing to be able to point to an honest one. Superior Auto Service Center …