Insurance Claims Article Directory - Contributor Submissions
Submitting articles to our insurance claims article directory is an excellent opportunity to build links to your own valuable website. We welcome the opportunity to share valuable educational information with our own readers. The purpose of our directory is to add meaningful, relevant content to our website. In return we give our article contributors the chance to generate more back-links to their own websites.
Insurance Related Articles That We Accept
Here are some of the types of insurance claim related topics that we accept.
- Attorney, Insurance Agent or Claims Adjuster Testimonials
- Insurance Claims Handling Training Articles
- Insurance Claims Handling Reviews
- Insurance Company Reviews
- Claims-related Top Ten Lists
- Insurance-related Book Reviews
- Personal Injury Treatment
- Insurance Fraud Investigations
- Insurance Claim Surveillance Stories
Articles That We Do Not Accept
Here are some examples of what we DO NOT accept:
- Advertisements or written "infomercials"
- Links to Company Replicated Websites, Capture Pages or Distributor websites
- Articles that are plagiarized or stolen, or used on another website
- Poor quality articles
- Links to sales pages
Please be advised that we reserve the right to edit your article. In most cases, we might change a few words to ensure that it is original content.
Here is how to get started on using our Claims Article Directory:
- Create a title that will get people's attention.
- Type up your article and use spell-check.
- Create an author bio, if desired, and add it as the last paragraph to your article.
- Include a link to your own website in your author bio if you wish, but make sure that it is not an affiliate site, capture page, or company replicated website.
- Make sure that you have at least 300 words, including your author bio.
- If you upload a photo (optional), make sure that it is an original, not a stock photo or something taken from another website.
- Submit your article.
Once you do this, we will receive notification that your Insurance or Personal Injury claim related article has been submitted. We will then review it, make minor editorial changes if necessary. If your article is poorly written or would add no value to our site, or if it is could be deemed offensive to our readers, it will be rejected.
We will place your article under the proper category, and your article will be a separate page on our website. We will keep your article active unless your link goes inactive or you request that the article be removed.
Submit Your Insurance Claims Article
Please complete this web-form to submit your original content Insurance Claims Article to our Directory. Make sure to read the terms and conditions above. Thank you.
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
from Claims Article Directory to Insurance Claims Help For You